SureCrete’s SureCast™ concrete colored hardener is premixed, dry-shake, colored powder concrete hardener. It is used for coloring and hardening freshly placed concrete flat work to produce an aesthetically pleasing pavement with a surface that is substantially harder and more wear-resistant than regular concrete. This coloring method can be utilized for concrete applications (salt finishes, broom finishes, rotary finishes, etc.), as well as vertical surfaces and other types of architectural concrete.
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
Extensive quality control measures ensure uniformity of color and virtually eliminate color drifts. SureCrete's dry shake concrete color hardener, a blend of specially selected and grated hard aggregated, architectural cement, plasticizers and synthetic oxide pigment, produces a brilliant, streak-free, non-fading, wear-resistant surface including stamped cement.
Our cement color hardener powder pigments have been formulated for better UV stability and longevity than is typically expected out of currently available color hardeners. Color Hardeners can be used to dramatically increase the vibrant color depth of any decorative concrete surface you are working with. Typically associated with stamped concrete projects, the use of dry powder color hardener can be a more cost-effective tinting product to use in lieu of integrally coloring an entire slab.
Here are some applications where you might expect to see Color Hardener:
- Stamped Concrete Driveways
- Outdoor Patios
- Fresh Poured Sidewalks and Walkways
- Harden Concrete Surface
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Commercial Pool Decks
- Theme Park Custom Stamping
- 3D Looking Concrete Views
Follow these simple instructions to apply your color hardener product:
- Color Hardener is hand broadcast evenly to the surface of freshly placed concrete when the concrete reaches the point where no bleed water remains on the surface.
- To develop the proper bond and sufficient density, the moisture for wetting the hardener must come from the concrete substrate. SureCrete Color Hardener applied in two shakes, with two-thirds implemented in the first shake and one-third in the second shake (holding back a small amount of touch up work).
- After the first shake, the surface floated. Do not trowel between applications.
- Apply the second shake perpendicular to the first application in a uniform manner.
- Float in and trowel to the final finish desired. Install construction or control joints as soon as possible.
- Care should be taken during hard steel troweling to prevent trowel burns, especially at tooled joints and edges.
Custom Color (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-00 | UPC: 842467100868
Almond (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-01 | UPC: 842467100875
Antique White (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-02 | UPC: 842467100882
Blue Fog (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-03 | UPC: 842467100899
Brown Derby (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-04 | UPC: 842467100905
Caribbean Cream (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-05 | UPC: 842467100912
Charcoal (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-06 | UPC: 842467100929
Chocolate (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-07 | UPC: 842467100936
Concrete Gray (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-08 | UPC: 842467100943
Coral (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-09 | UPC: 842467100950
Dark Walnut (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-10 | UPC: 842467100967
Desert Sand (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-11 | UPC: 842467100974
Dove Gray (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-12 | UPC: 842467100981
TruCast Gray (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-13 | UPC: 842467100998
Green Slate (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-14 | UPC: 842467101001
Ivory (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-15 | UPC: 842467101018
Limestone (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-16 | UPC: 842467101025
MapleWood (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-17 | UPC: 842467101032
Mint (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-18 | UPC: 842467101049
Natural White (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-19 | UPC: 842467101056
Old Brick (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-20 | UPC: 842467101063
Putty (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-21 | UPC: 842467101070
RedWood (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-22 | UPC: 842467101087
Sand Buff (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-23 | UPC: 842467101094
Silver (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-24 | UPC: 842467101100
Smoke (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-25 | UPC: 842467101117
Spice (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-26 | UPC: 842467101124
Sun Buff (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-27 | UPC: 842467101131
Taupe (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-28 | UPC: 842467101148
Terra Cotta (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-29 | UPC: 842467101155
Tile Red (60lb.) SKU: 35103001-30 | UPC: 842467101162
|Color Hardener Options:||
Almond, Antique White, Brown Derby, Bue Fog, Caribbean Cream, Concrete Gray, Charcoal, Chocolate, Coral, Dove Gray, Desert Sand, Dark Walnut, Gray, Green Slate, Ivory, Limestone, Mint, Maplewood, Natural White, Old Brick, Putty, Redwood, Sand Buff, Smoke, Spice, Silver, Sun Buff, Terra Cotta, Taupe, Tile Red